Potter's Workshop Napkin Set - Black Masks
On the dot. This set is a result of our collaboration with Potter's Workshop, a collective of South African artists known for their signature bead-like patterns. To bring their unique process to the product, we worked with artisans in India to hand-silkscreen each piece. This collaboration will help support the continued growth of Potter's Workshop, while maintaining the integrity of their process and bringing their designs to a global audience at a great value.
• Created in collaboration with Potter's Workshop. Learn more.
• Hand silkscreened.
• 100% cotton.
• Set of 4.
• Machine wash.
• Made in India.
• Join us behind the scenes of our South African adventure.
- Details + Dimensions
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONSOverall product dimensions: 20"sq.
CAREMachine wash warm. Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear