Quiet Town Home Orient Shower Curtain - White Canvas
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
To create this canvas shower curtain, Michael and Lisa of Quiet Town Home took inspiration from the horizon lines, neutral colors and open skies of Long Island. The Orient’s pattern is simple and brings the beach your bathroom. Each curtain is hand cut and sewn with a clean finish and each grommet is hand pressed for extra durability.
- Crafted by Quiet Town Home. Learn more.
- 72”w x 72”h.
- 100% cotton canvas curtain and brass grommets.
- Top and bottom hems reinforced with triple-ply canvas.
- Bottom grommet for extra weight.
- Hang with Quiet Town Home’s brass shower hooks or stainless steel shower hooks (both sold separately).
- Cotton milled and grown in the USA.
- Designed and crafted in Brooklyn, New York.
- Meet the Maker
Michael and Lisa, co-founders of Brooklyn-based Quiet Town Home, were tired of buying things they needed (think for trips to the beach and trips around town), but didn’t love. They went through that list of things and decided to cross them off by redesigning each piece themselves.
Maker: Quiet Town Home
We create: Shower curtains, bath rugs and brass + stainless-steel shower curtain hooks
We use: 100% cotton canvas, brass and stainless steel
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Lavender Lake
Favorite things about our neighborhood are: Being surrounded by water; the mix of industrial and residential; the close community that we’ve built by both living and working here.
Lately we’ve been inspired by: The Desert, Josef Albers + unintentional color stories of half-painted city walls (how NYC cleans up graffiti)
The most important thing in my workspace is: The abundance of natural light and music
Take a tour of their Brooklyn textile headquarters on our blog.
- Shipping + Return Info
This unique item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
Wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.