Reef Jute Rug - Special Order (10-18 Week Delivery)
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Find your dream rug. Our new special order rug program lets you customize your Reef Jute Rug, choosing from over a dozen colors and sizes—including oversized, skinny or non-standard dimensions not offered on our regular rugs. Made to order just for you, each unique rug is handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- 100% hand-woven jute.
- Due to the made-to-order features of this rug, final sizes may vary slightly.
- Dying of natural jute results in unique color variations.
- Prevent possible color transfer by avoiding exposure to excessive moisture.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 6'w x 9'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 10'w x 14'l.
- 12'w x 18'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- 2.5' x 12'. (Runner)
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Shedding of loose fibers will occur but will diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3—6 months.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding, keeps the rug smooth and flat, and prevents color transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear