Reeve Mid-Century Coffee Table - Marble
- Flat Rate Delivery
Limited time only: Earn 15% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 3.21. Learn More >
Top this. Our Reeve Mid-Century Coffee Table's tailored lines and compact footprint make it a great small-space solution. The marble top, solid wood legs and brass brackets weather well the more you use it.
- 30"diam. x 18.5"h.
- Top made of carrara marble veneer over engineered wood.
- Natural variations in the color and veining of marble make each piece subtly unique.
- Solid wood legs with Pecan finish.
- Brass-finished ferrules.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 30"diam. x 18.5"h.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 36"diam. x 6"h; 30.8 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 20.25"w x 35"d x 7"h; 24.2 lbs.
Assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners as they may damage the finish. The marble surface is not treated. Marble is porous and can stain, particularly with dark liquids. Wipe spills immediately.
- Shipping + Returns
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Made-to-Order fabric (MTO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear