Rewined Barrel Candles
Made in Charleston, South Carolina, these Rewined Candles evoke your favorite vintage with their subtle wine-inspired appearance and aroma. To create them, all-natural soy wax is poured into wood vessels that can be repurposed once the candle is gone.
- 3.75"diam. x 4"h.
- 7 oz.
- Fragrance-infused natural soy wax, cotton wick.
- Wood vessel.
- See Details + Dimensions for Fragrance Notes.
- Burn time up to 50 hours.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 3.75"diam. x 4"h.
- 7 oz.
- Pinot Noir: This early, complex wine mimics the ground that produces it. Fresh fig and cranberry, rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, finishing with hints of musky earth tones.
- Bordeaux: This scent is infused with notes of honey, herbs, citrus, peach and rose.
- Malbec: This offers deep notes of tobacco, blackberry, teak wood and spice.
- Chardonnay: This rich, white varietal offers warm notes of vanilla, butter and burnt toast. Look for deep hazelnut and cedarwood undertones.
- Spiked Cider: This fall favorite offers a rich blend of fresh apple, cinnamon, and clove, along with aromas of buttery dark rum.
- Wine Under the Tree: Our winter seasonal has inviting notes of blue spruce with a hint of bright citrus and an aroma of freshly baked bread.
Trim wicks to 1/4" and burn no longer than 4 hours at a time. Wipe clean.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.