Rewined Candles - Green
- Free Shipping
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
A treat for wine lovers. Handcrafted in Charleston, South Carolina, these Rewined Candles evoke your favorite vintage with their subtle wine-inspired appearance and aroma. To create them, all-natural soy wax is hand poured into vessels made of repurposed wine bottles.
- 11 oz.
- 100% fragrance-infused soy wax, cotton wick.
- Vessels handcrafted of repurposed glass in a Green finish.
- Wine-inspired scents; see Details + Dimensions for fragrance notes.
- Burn time up to 80 hours.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 3.75"diam. x 4.75"h; 11 oz.
- Spiked Cider: This fall favorite offers a rich blend of fresh apple, cinnamon, and clove, with aromas of buttery dark rum.
- Under the Tree: The scent of a fresh cut Christmas tree brings back some of our favorite holiday memories. Reminisce about your holiday memories and create new ones with our winter seasonal candle that offers inviting notes of blue spruce and a hint of bright citrus.
- Sangria: This refreshing summer cocktail offers notes of ripe mandarin orange, juicy pineapple, lush cranberries and a dash of cinnamon.
- Mimosa: The most festive of cocktails, with the effervescent flavors that remind us of the spring. Made from a classic recipe of champagne and fresh squeezed orange. Let these crisp aromatics awaken your sense.
- Cabernet: While sampling this deep red varietal, look for rich aromas of black cherry and currant. Let the background notes of smoke and toast round out this bold red.
- Champagne: This festive varietal evokes feelings of celebration and joy. Look for sweet notes of white grape, honey, fresh baked bread and light citrus.
- Chardonnay: This rich, white varietal offers warm notes of vanilla, butter and burnt toast. Look for deep hazelnut and cedarwood undertones.
- Merlot: As you enjoy this medium bodied varietal, let the bold aromas of violet and rose take hold. Pick up the scent of ripe pomegranate and plum followed by cool vanilla finish.
- Pinot Grigio: In this smooth, clean white varietal look for smooth aroma of sandalwood and crisp minerality held together by a strong citrus backbone.
- Pinot Noir: This early, complex wine mimics the ground that produces it. Fresh fig and cranberry, rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, finishing with hints of musky earth tones.
- Riesling: A sweet, lush varietal offering the scent of Asian pear, juicy tropical fruits, and ripe citrus. Look for subtle notes of honey and a light floral essence.
- Sauvignon Blanc: A crisp and refreshing white varietal delivers clean herbal notes of basil and mint, followed by freshly mown grass and a hint of tart grapefruit.
- Carmenere: This rare, deep violet varietal is rich with the aromas of blackberry and green pepper. Bold notes of Chilean spice are in perfect harmony with soft herbal tones and a black fruit finish.
Trim wicks to 1/4" and burn no longer than 4 hours at a time. Wipe clean.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy for stocked items purchased between 10/30/2017–12/24/2017. If you or a gift recipient are dissatisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2018 for a full refund of the merchandise value. Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date. Outside these timeframes, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear