Roar + Rabbit™ Prism Stripe Duvet Cover + Shams
- Fair Trade
Mixing the softness of organic cotton with the silky, absorbent qualities of TENCEL™ Lyocell, our Roar + Rabbit™ Prism Stripe Duvet Cover + Shams combine the best of both worlds. This bedding marries textural white fabric with bold, distinctive details that Roar + Rabbit is known for.
- Created in collaboration with Roar + Rabbit. Learn more.
- Front: 52% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 48% organic cotton.
- Reverse: 100% organic cotton.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- TENCEL™ is a Lyocell fiber sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process at a recovery rate of more than 99%.
- Printed on front; solid on reverse.
- Duvet Cover: Tie closure; four interior corner ties keep it in place.
- Shams: Envelope closure with side ties.
- Shams sold separately + individually.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, directly benefiting the workers who make it.
- Details + Dimensions
- Full/Queen: 88"l x 92"w.
- King/Cal King: 92"l x 108"w.
- Standard: 20"l x 26"w.
- Euro: 26"sq.
- King: 20"l x 36"w.
Machine wash warm, wash with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium. Iron, steam or dry with medium heat.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
You May Also Need
Duvet Cover Inserts + Pillows
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.