Roar + Rabbit™ Tete-a-Tete Chair
- Contract Grade
Spark conversation with our chic and versatile Roar + Rabbit Tete-a-Tete Chair. In pairs, they can be arranged side by side to create a settee or as an intimate S-shaped sofa for a modern take on the classic tete-a-tete. Solo, it's an inviting seat in the living room or at the vanity.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Created in collaboration with Roar + Rabbit. Learn more.
- 26.7"w x 26.7"d x 26.5"h.
- Iron base in an Antique Brass finish.
- Loose, reversible cushion.
- Sold individually or as a set of 2.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 26.7"w x 26.7"d x 26.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 22".
- Seat depth: 22".
- Seat height: 17.8".
- Back height from the top of the seat: 9".
- Arm height: 26.5".
- Diagonal depth: 27.2".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 27.5"sq. x 27.5"h.
- Packaged weight: 52.8 lbs.
Assembly required. If White Glove Delivery is selected, this item will be brought into the room of your choice, assembled and all packaging will be removed (for an Unlimited Flat Rate). UPS delivery does not include assembly.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Shipping + Returns
This item ships via your choice of White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping) or UPS (Front Door Delivery). The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- With White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping), an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
- UPS (Front Door Delivery) items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.