Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Start getting healthier sleep tonight with our exclusive Robin Mattress. Comfortable for all sleepers, it powerfully combines an advanced 7-zone pocket spring system with your choice of detachable topper to provide pressure-relieving, head-to-toe support. As a CertiPUR-US® certified mattress, it's free of harmful chemicals and has low VOC emissions for indoor air quality. Each easy-to-set-up mattress ships straight to your doorstep (no signature required!)—that means a healthy, more restful night’s sleep is just a few clicks away.
- Spring mattress with advanced 7-zone pocket spring system for individual, pressure-relieving comfort and a lightweight, buoyant feel.
- Choose your detachable topper: Plush Comfort or Cool Comfort.
- 3.5" Plush Comfort topper combines absorbent TENCEL™ and memory foam for body contouring comfort.
- 2.5" Cool Comfort topper wicks away moisture and promotes airflow.
- Individualized, adaptable comfort for back, stomach or side sleepers.
- Coordinates with the Robin Foundation (sold separately).
Key Product Points
- 8.5" Robin Mattress with detachable topper.
- Arrives at your doorstep sealed in a recyclable cardboard box; no signature required.
- Easy to unpack, unroll and set up.
- CertiPUR-US® certified.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards for cleaner air—a healthier choice for your home.
- Details + Dimensions
ROBIN MATTRESS + PLUSH COMFORT TOPPER
- Twin: 38"w x 74.5"d x 12"h.
- Full: 53"w x 74.5"d x 12"h.
- Queen: 60"w x 80"d x 12"h.
- King: 76"w x 80"d x 12"h.
- Cal King: 72"w x 83.5"d x 12"h.
ROBIN MATTRESS + COOL COMFORT TOPPER
- Twin: 38"w x 74.5"d x 11"h.
- Full: 53"w x 74.5"d x 11"h.
- Queen: 60"w x 80"d x 11"h.
- King: 76"w x 80"d x 11"h.
- Cal King: 72"w x 83.5"d x 11"h.
- Remove mattress from box and move it, still packaged in plastic, to the room where your bedframe is.
- Place the rolled mattress on the bedframe and remove the first layer of plastic with the cutter. Unroll the mattress.
- Use cutter to carefully remove second layer of packaging, being careful to not cut the mattress.
- Let mattress rest, without any bedding, for up to 72 hours to allow any residual odor dissipates.
- Watch the unboxing.
If the mattress gets stained, first try spot cleaning with a solution of cold water and a mild natural soap. Allow to thoroughly air dry. Do not wring or twist the moisture out. Do not machine wash any component of the mattress as this will likely lead to extreme shrinkage.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS:
- Robin mattress and foundation
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
You May Also Need
SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor
Robin Sleep Monitor
Robin Mattress Foundation
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.