We piled all three sides of this sleek upholstered shelter frame with loose, reversible cushions that are the same height as the back. The result: a deep-seated sectional that feels like a cozy cocoon. Each is assembled in the USA with hand-built frames and hand-finished upholstery.
- 105.5"w x 83"d x 30"h.
- Hand-built frames with hand-finished upholstery.
- Solid oak and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added durability.
- High-gauge sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are poly fiber filled.
- Reversible cushions with zip-off covers (chaise cushion is not reversible).
- Sectional pieces attach via alligator clips (included).
- Concealed support legs for a streamlined profile (removable).
- Assembled in the USA.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Want help understanding what’s left- versus right-facing? Watch this helpful video.
- Overall: 105.5"w x 83"d x 30"h.
- Interior seat width: 94.5".
- Seat depth (sofa): 24".
- Seat depth (chaise): 69.5".
- Seat height: 18".
- Back height: 27.5".
- Arm height: 27.5".
- Leg height: 1.5".
Our sectionals only require minimal assembly. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed.
Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry. For stains that can't be removed as such, professional cleaning is advised. To keep your piece looking its best, we recommend periodically fluffing cushions and vacuuming crevices. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.