We piled all three sides of this sleek shelter frame with cushions that are the same height as the back. The result: a sofa that feels like a cozy cocoon. Each is crafted in the USA with hand-built frames and hand-finished upholstery. Unfolded, it's a roomy Queen-sized bed that's perfect for overnight guests.
- 84.5"w x 38"d x 30"h.
- Hand-built frame with hand-finished upholstery.
- Concealed support legs for a streamlined profile (removable).
- Loose seat, end and back cushions.
- Folds out to reveal Queen-sized mattress.
- Mattress is made with a 2-layer construction of high-density foam and gel-infused memory foam that's designed to contour to the body for optimal comfort.
- Mattress ticking has an ultra-soft, breathable knit to help wick away moisture.
- Mattress runs slightly smaller than standard mattress sizing; Queen-sized sheets are recommended to ensure complete coverage.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Sofa: 84.5"w x 38"d x 30"h.
- Sleeper: 84.5"w x 90"d x 30"h.
- Mattress: 60"w x 71"d x 5"h.
- Interior seat width: 79.5".
- Seat depth: 24".
- Seat height: 18".
- Back height: 27.5".
- Arm height: 27.5".
- Diagonal depth: 29.5".
- Leg height: 3".
Our sleepers only require minimal assembly. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed.
Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry. For stains that can't be removed as such, professional cleaning is advised. To keep your piece looking its best, we recommend periodically fluffing cushions and vacuuming crevices. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.