Snowdrift Mural Wallpaper
Into the woods. Our Snowdrift Wallpaper Mural brings the beauty of nature indoors. This image is laser-printed in high definition on a strippable paper substrate and easily adheres to walls for a stunning effect. Certified by Greenguard and the FSC®, it meets rigorous standards for low VOC-emissions.
- Exclusively for west elm.
- Covers 12'w x 8'h.
- Each mural set is comprised of 6 individual panels measuring 24"w x 8'h each to cover a wall space of 12'w x 8'h (96'sq).
- Pre-pasted wallpaper.
- Requires water to activate glue. (See Details + Dimensions for instructions.)
- Detailed instructions included in shipment.
- Strip from wall to remove.
- Rolls sold individually.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
Overall product dimensions: 12'w x 8'h.
- Loosely roll the printed wall paper with the printed side facing in.
- Completely submerge the rolled wall paper in water (in a wall paper tray) for 10 to 15 seconds to activate the adhesive.
- Remove the roll by pulling the leading edge out of the tray slowly, glue-side up.
- "Book" the wallpaper by laying it on the floor glue-side up, and folding the glue side against itself for approximately 1 minute (avoid creasing).
- Unfold the top half of the wallpaper, leaving the bottom half booked, and position the glue-exposed portion of the top of the wallpaper on the wall.
- Once satisfied with the positioning, unfold the wallpaper exposing the remaining glue surface.
- Using a damp sponge, smooth downward and outward.
- Tip: Do not over smooth. Bubbles smaller than the size of a quarter will dissipate as the wall covering sets.
- Shipping + Return Info
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
This item ships directly from the vendor and is designated as special order (SPO)—i.e. custom ordered just for you. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. Special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.