Sonos One (Gen 2) – Voice Controlled Smart Speaker
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprint of the PLAY:1, the Sonos One (Gen 2) speaker blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music + more. It connects with Amazon Alexa easily over Wi-Fi—all you have to do is set up the speaker, select the Sonos skill in the Amazon Alexa app, and you're ready to manage your favorite songs, radio stations and podcasts. No matter who says it, Sonos plays it.
- Part of our partnership with Sonos. Learn more.
- 4.7"sq. x 6.7"h.
- Sold individually or in sets of 2, 3 or 4.
- Control your music + more with the Sonos app or hands-free with built-in Amazon Alexa voice control.
- Compatible with most smartphones, tablets or computers.
- Connects to your Wi-Fi; Internet connection required.
- Connect wirelessly with other Sonos speakers to play the same or different songs in every room at the same time.
- Custom 6-microphone array with smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- Turn two Sonos Ones into separate left and right channel speakers for bigger, deeper sound.
- Sonos’ Trueplay™ software measures the acoustics in your room and fine-tunes the speaker for your space (compatible with an Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad™, PC, or Mac).
- Plug-in only.
- Can be wall mounted.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 4.7"sq. x 6.7"h.
- Includes a power cord and an Ethernet cable.
- Wi-Fi connection is required for access to Amazon Alexa, Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates.
- Withstands high humidity such as bathrooms with running showers; not waterproof or water-resistant.
For indoor use only. Clean with a dry lint free cotton cloth. To remove smudges, dampen the cotton cloth with a mild soap solution. Cleaning chemicals or solvents like alcohol, benzene, or paint thinner are not recommended on Sonos as they can damage the paint and finish.
- Shipping + Returns
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org