Sonos PLAYBAR Soundbar
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Streamline your sound system with Sonos. In addition to connecting to your Wi-Fi to let you control music with a single app, the playbar's simple, single-cable setup plugs directly to your HDTV—plus all the devices connected to it—to deliver detailed, richly-textured sound for your favorite shows, movies and video games. Pair the playbar with additional Sonos speakers and the subwoofer (sold separately) to build a complete surround sound system, and get ready to turn up the volume.
- Part of our partnership with Sonos. Learn more.
- 35.4"w x 3.4"h x 5.5"h.
- Nine-speaker driver.
- Connects directly to your HDTV and all the devices plugged to it.
- Control all your music and streaming services from a single app.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language so you can control volume from your existing remote.
- Plug-in only.
- Can be wall mounted.
- Coordinates with all Sonos speakers and the Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer.
- Set options include the PLAYBAR Soundbar + Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer or PLAYBAR, SUB + two Sonos One speakers.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 35.4"w x 3.4"h x 5.5"h.
- Includes a power cord, an Ethernet cable and an optical audio cable.
- Supports Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.7 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS.
- Wi-Fi connection is required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates.
To clean the fabric, use a vacuum with a hose or non-moving bristle attachment. Be sure not to use a vacuum that has a rotating bristle attachment. To smooth out any visible lines, we recommend using a lint brush. Avoid cleaning the fabric with a lint roller as this can damage the fabric and leave a residue on the grille.
- Shipping + Returns
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.