Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Love music? So do we, and we are big fans of Sonos. This subwoofer pairs with all Sonos speakers to add jaw-dropping bass with zero vibration. Its easy setup connects to your Wi-Fi and delivers deep, crystal clear sound anywhere in the room—even lying flat underneath a couch.
- Part of our partnership with Sonos. Learn more.
- 15.3"w x 6.2"d x 15.8"h.
- Two force-canceling speakers eliminate cabinet buzz and rattle.
- Multiple orientation allows you to place it anywhere in the room.
- Internet connection required.
- Plug-in only.
- Coordinates with all Sonos speakers and the Sonos playbar (sold separately).
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 14.3"w x 6.1"d x 8"h.
- Includes a power cord and an Ethernet cable.
- Supports Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.7 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS.
- Wi-Fi connection is required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates.
For indoor use only. Clean with a dry lint free cotton cloth. To remove smudges, dampen the cotton cloth with a mild soap solution. Cleaning chemicals or solvents like alcohol, benzene, or paint thinner are not recommended on Sonos as they can damage the paint and finish.
- Shipping + Returns
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.