Zigzag Wool Rug - Special Order (10-18 Week Delivery)
Step 1: Please Select Size: 10'x14'
- 2.5'x7' (Runner)
- 2.5'x12' (Runner)
- 6' Round
Step 2: Please Select Color: Macaroon Pink
Step 3: Please Select Shippping: Standard (16-18 Weeks)
- Flat Rate Delivery
Find your dream rug. Our new special order rug program lets you customize your Zigzag Rug, choosing from more than a dozen colors and sizes—including oversized, skinny or non-standard dimensions not offered on our regular rugs. Made to order just for you, each unique rug is handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- 80% wool, 20% cotton.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more.
- Reversible for extended wear.
- Due to the made-to-order features of this rug, final sizes and dye colors may vary slightly.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 6'w x 9'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 10'w x 14'l.
- 12'w x 18'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- 2.5'w x 12'l. (Runner)
- 6'diam. (Round).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front-side-out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended. This product may transfer color transfer color to nylon or silk material when wet.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Made-to-order rugs require 16 – 18 weeks delivery.
- Select sizes receive expedited delivery in 10 weeks.
- Swatches of made-to-order rugs receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
Please note that Special Order rugs are made to order and cannot be cancelled or returned except when due to defect.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com
Select items ship to your home via two ways: Front Door Delivery or Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear