Square Tile Block-Printed Cotton Dhurrie
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Pure prints. Crafted from natural, undyed cotton, the Square Tile Cotton Dhurrie features a geometric design that was hand block printed by artisans in Jaipur. The pattern will add depth and drama to your floor, while the handcrafting makes each rug a subtly unique conversation piece.
- Handwoven and hand printed.
- 100% cotton in Platinum.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Spot clean.
- Made in India.
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- Rug thickness: 0.15"
CAREVacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove. Turn carpet around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear