Starter Bedding Set
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
The secret to the bedroom of your dreams? Start with the basics. A bedding set that's designed for everyday use but feels like ultra-luxe hotel bedding, our Starter Set includes our moisture-wicking Premium Cooling Down Alternative Duvet for soft, dry comfort, two Premium Cooling Down Alternative Pillows and our soft 400-thread-count Organic Percale Cotton Sheet Set. You won't want to get up in the morning (trust us).
- Set includes Premium Cooling Down Alternative Duvet, two Premium Cooling Down Alternative Pillows (Standard size for Full and Queen; King size for King) and one 400 Thread Count Organic Cotton Percale Sheet Set.
- Sheet set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases.
- See Details + Dimensions for more information.
- Details + Dimensions
PREMIUM COOLING DOWN ALTERNATIVE DUVET
- Cover: 100% damask cotton (300-thread count).
- Fill: 100% polyester.
- Warmth without overheating.
- Cooling, moisture-wicking fibers.
- Baffle box construction.
- Corner loops tie to the duvet cover to keep duvet in place.
- Made in the USA.
- Formerly known as the Classic Cooling Duvet.
- Full/Queen: 98"l x 94"w.
- King: 98"l x 114"w.
- Use large capacity washing machine. Machine wash with cold water using mild soap, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. At the end of complete cycle, reset to normal spin dry cycle for maximum water extraction. Tumble dry low heat in extra large capacity dryer.
PREMIUM COOLING DOWN ALTERNATIVE PILLOW
- Cover: 100% damask plaid cotton (300-thread count).
- Fill: 100% polyestser.
- Medium support.
- Cooling, moisture-wicking fibers.
- 2" gusset.
- Made in the USA.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- Formerly known as the Classic Cooling Pillow.
- Standard: 18"l x 24"w x 2"h.
- King: 18"l x 34"w x 2"h.
- Machine wash warm using mild soap, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. To maintain machine balance, wash two or three pillows simultaneously. At end of complete cycle, reset to normal spin dry cycle for maximum water extraction. Tumble dry, low heat.
400 THREAD COUNT ORGANIC COTTON PERCALE SHEET SET - WHITE
- 100% organic cotton in White.
- Organic cotton is a healthier choice for your home and the environment.
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). GOTS-certified textiles meet top standards, from fiber to finished product. Learn more.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases.
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- This item is monogrammable. Learn more.
- Flat Sheets
- Full: 105"l x 90"w.
- Queen: 105"l x 96"w.
- King: 105"l x 108"w.
- Fitted Sheets (Fits mattresses up to 16" deep)
- Full: 75"l x 54"w.
- Queen: 80"l x 60"w.
- King: 80"l x 78"w.
- Standard: 30"l x 20"w.
- King: 40"l x 20"w.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Low iron as needed.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.