Stikwood Adhesive Wood Paneling (20'sq. Set)
- Online Only
TODAY ONLY: Earn $50 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Rich grains. Stikwood Adhesive Wood Panels instantly transform walls, backsplashes, headboards and more. Available in an array of woods and finishes, they can be cut to fit your individual space and hung in a few simple steps. Better still, your valued pictures and artwork can still be easily hung onto the paneling.
- Adhesive wood paneling in varied finishes.
- Permanently adheres to primed or painted flat surfaces.
- Due to the wood's natural finish, the grain of each panel will be subtly varied.
- Easy-to-follow hanging instructions.
- Not recommended for areas with high moisture, such as bathrooms.
- Made in the USA.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Sets cover 20'sq. of wall space.
- To calculate the number of sets you need: 1) Measure the height and the width of your space in inches; 2) Multiply the two numbers; 3) Divide the sum by 144.
- Each wood panel is approximately 5"w x 48"l (reclaimed panels may vary).
- Panel thickness: 0.125" (reclaimed panels are slightly thicker at 0.2").
- Pattern options: Vertical, horizontal, chevron or zigzag.
Stikwood adhesive permanently adheres to a wide variety of primed or painted surfaces. The surface must be clean, dry, structurally sound and primed or painted. The surface must be flat to within 1/2" over 48". Prior to installation, strip off flexible coverings such as wallpaper and scrape away loose paint. Remove nails or anything protruding from the surface, including wall plates. If the surface has been recently painted, be sure to wait until the surface is completely dry before installation. Detailed pattern planning and hanging instructions are included. Not recommended for areas with high moisture, such as bathrooms.
- Shipping + Returns
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear