Still Acrylic Wall Art - Arranged Botanicals
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Photographer and blogger Mary Jo Hoffman (who goes by Still) photographs artfully-arranged found objects from nature. We printed them on clear acrylic panels and added a frame to create a shadowbox effect.
- Printed on acrylic.
- Metal frame in Gold finish.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Languedoc Assembled: 18"sq.
- Celebrate Languedoc: 8"sq.
- Bits and Pieces of October: 8"sq.
- Shipping + Returns
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear