Still Acrylic Wall Art - Summer Botanicals
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Photographer and blogger Mary Jo Hoffman (who goes by Still) photographs artfully-arranged found objects from nature. We printed them on clear acrylic panels and added a frame to create a shadowbox effect.
- Printed on acrylic.
- Metal frame in Gold finish.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Autignac in Early July: 14"w x 18"h.
- Late Summer Wildflowers: 10"w x 8"h.
- In a Hot Dry Region: 18"sq.
- Late July Wall: 24"w x 16"h.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear