SZKLO Glass House Mirror Wall Organizers
Named after the Polish word for "glass," SZKLO's mirrors are cut, soldered, sealed and assembled all by hand. Using stained glass techniques with lead came and solder, these modern mirrors offer a functional way to organize small belongings like jewelry, keys or your best friend's leash with hooks shaped from brass.
- Created by SZKLO Glass. Learn more.
- Small: 4"w x 1"d x 3"h.
- Medium: 6.5"w x 1"d x 5"h.
- Large: 9"w x 1"d x 7"h.
- Mirror, solder, brass.
- Designed and assembled in Las Vegas, NV.
- Made with materials that contain lead. This comes with minimal risk but it is a good idea to wash your hands after handling as a precaution and to keep out of reach of children.
- Meet the Maker
Years after leaving her job working with stained glass and three kids later, Lauren had an itch to start creating glass pieces again. She began playing with geometric designs and transforming them into wall hangings. Gleaning from her Polish heritage, Lauren named her hobby-turned-small business SZKLO, after the word for "glass."
Maker: SZKLO Glass
I create: Stained glass mirrors and wall hangings
I use: Mirror, lead came and solder
Based in: Las Vegas, NV
Favorite local hangout: Friendly Donut House
Design should be: Unfamiliar
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe clean with ammonia-free glass cleaner.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.