Get in the loop. Skilled Indian artisans whose work has been certified as authentic by the nonprofit organization Craftmark, hand loomed this chunky, knotted-wool rug. The neutral palettes work well in any setting.
• 100% wool; cotton backing.
• Hand loomed by Craftmark-certified artisans. More about Craftmark.
• Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
• To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
• Spot clean.
• Made in India.
• Select items are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
Overall product dimensions
• 3' x 5'.
• 5' x 8'.
• 8' x 10'.
• 9' x 12'.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended. Rug pad recommended.
HAND-WOVEN, HANDS-DOWN AUTHENTIC: CRAFTMARK-CERTIFIED RUGS
Craftmark—a partner of the international organization Aid To Artisans—authenticates handcrafted Indian products and helps the people who make these items achieve economic independence. The Craftmark certification of this rug means it's made in ways that remain true to specific artistic processes and traditions. In this case, it's hand woven from handspun wool.
- Shipping + Return Info
Select items ship to your home via two ways: Front Door Delivery or Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the timeframes listed below. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’. Special order (SPO) products cannot be canceled or returned. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.