The Bouqs Co. Bouquet - Sherbet
Limited time only: Earn 20% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 5.27. Learn More >
The Bouqs Company delivers flowers fresh to customers from eco-friendly, sustainable farms around the world. The team at Bouqs partners with Farmer Lane in California to deliver this simple + sweet arrangement of bright orange tulips. Lane’s farm is the #1 producer of cut flowers in the US, growing lilies, gerbera daisies, delphinium and more. Each arrangement is grown with love + care and cut fresh to ensure a longer vase life.
- Orange tulips.
- 28 stems.
- Cut to order.
- This bouquet will arrive in partial-bud form and open 1-2 days upon arrival.
- This special order item will be delivered 2-4 business days from the date of purchase.
- Origin: California.
- Details + Dimensions
1. Unbox the flowers and remove protective wrapping. Be sure to remove guard petals from roses. Note: Flowers arrive in bud form.
2. Cut the stems: Measure the blooms so they are 2 inches about your vase, then cut the stems at a 45 degree angle.
3. Add water: Add flower food and water to your vase. Be sure to change the water and trim the stems every 2 days. Also, keep your flowers out of direct sunlight.
- Shipping + Returns
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 2-4 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
This item ships directly from the vendor and is designated as special order (SPO)—i.e. custom ordered just for you. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. Special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.