Tile Wool Kilim Rug - Special Order (10-18 Week Delivery)
- Fair Trade
Step 1: Please Select Size: 12'x18'
- 2.5'x12' (Runner)
- 2.5'x7' (Runner)
- 2.5'x7 (Runner)
- 6' Round
Step 2: Please Select Color: Dark Iris
Step 3: Please Select Shippping: Standard (16-18 Weeks)
- Flat Rate Delivery
Find your dream rug. Our new special order rug program lets you customize your Tile Wool Kilim, choosing from over a dozen colors and sizes. As a Fair Trade Certified™ product, this piece directly supports better living and working conditions for the people who made it—artisans have chosen to use the premium they earn from Fair Trade production to fund additional healthcare coverage.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- 85% wool, 15% cotton.
- Due to the made-to-order features of this rug, final sizes and dye colors may vary slightly.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 6'w x 9'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 10'w x 14'l.
- 12'w x 18'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l (Runner).
- 2.5'w x 12'l (Runner).
- 6'diam. (Round).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front-side-out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended. This product may transfer color to nylon or silk material when wet.
- Shipping + Return Info
Items sized 8' x 10' and under ship via Front Door Delivery. Items sized 9' x 12' and over ship via Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear