Torres Wool Kilim - Guava
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
An architectural arrangement. Inspired by traditional ironwork, the Torres Wool Kilim is handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans in India. Its unique geometric design of interlacing trellis was created using space-dyed yarns, which yield a rich, multi-colored effect.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- Rug thickness: 0.25"
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended. Rug pad recommended.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear