Traditional Masai Choker
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
The equivalent of a bridal bouquet. Traditionally worn at weddings by Masai brides in Kenya and northern Tanzania, these bright beaded necklaces are beautifully detailed. Placed on wooden stands, their exquisite handcrafting elevates any mantel, shelf or console.
• Handmade; each is one of a kind.
• Bead and wire necklace; wood and metal stand.
• Choker: approximately 12"diam.
• Stand: 4"diam. x 1"h.
• Wipe clean.
• Made in Kenya.
• Join us behind the scenes of our South African adventure.
- Details + Dimensions
• Choker dimensions: 12"diam.
• Stand dimensions: 4"diam. x 1"h.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear