Turned Floor Lamp
Turn heads. The Turned Floor Lamp's happy, high-gloss finish shines a new light on classic woodworking silhouettes. Traditional meets modern.
- White resin turned body with high-gloss finish; cotton blend shade.
- Polished nickel hardware.
- On/off foot switch.
- 11"diam. x 66"h.
- Accommodates a 13W Compact Fluorescent light bulb (CFL) or 100W incandescent bulb (not included).
- Minimal assembly required.
- Wipe clean.
- Details + Dimensions
• Overall product dimensions: 11"diam. x 66"h.
• Shade dimensions: 23.5"diam. x 17"h.
• Cord length: 96".
CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS TITLE 20California Code of Regulations Title 20 is a California statute enacted to reduce energy consumption in appliances, including portable lighting. Under the statute, all portable lighting manufactured on or after January 1, 2010 that is sold or shipped to customers in California must include a CFL bulb. west elm is compliant with applicable state and federal legislation; compliant lamps will include a CFL light bulb at no charge and have an on–off switch only.
• Number of boxes: 2
• Shipping package (shade): 24"w x 24"d x 23"h.
• Packaged weight 5.5 lbs.
• Shipping package (base): 21.5"w x 14"d x 23.6"h.
• Packaged weight 35.6 lbs.
Minimal assembly required.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear