Vernon Outdoor Rocker
- Online Only
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
With its elegant silhouette and full cushioning, the Vernon Rocker looks just as good indoors as it does outside. It's made from durable eucalyptus wood and all-weather upholstery.
- 25.6"w x 37.7"d x 30.7"h.
- Eucalyptus wood in a Teak finish.
- Cushion covered in all-weather 100% polyester upholstery.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Online only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 25.6"w x 37.7"d x 30.7"h.
- Interior seat width: 23.6".
- Seat height: 16.5".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 53"w x 27"d x 14"h; 37 lbs.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONSAssembly required.
CAREStore outdoor furniture indoors or cover well when not in use. Remove wooden furniture from standing water. Dust regularly with small brush or vacuum. Spills should be taken care of immediately with a slightly dampened sponge before they harden or stain.
- Shipping + Return Info
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear