Verona Slipper Chair
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Our modern Verona Slipper Chair pairs beautiful wood side panels with sleek metal legs. We especially like the extra comfort provided by its gently pitched seat and back.
- 24"w x 30.1"d x 30"h.
- Covered in Deco Weave upholstery fabric in Stone (88% polyester, 8% acrylic, 4% other).
- Solid rubberwood side panels in a Dark Walnut finish.
- Steel legs in Antique Bronze finish.
- Engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- Legs include built-in adjustable levelers to adapt to varying floor levels.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 24"w x 30.1"d x 30"h.
- Interior seat width: 22".
- Seat depth: 21".
- Seat height: 17.75".
- Back height from the top of the seat: 12.25".
- Leg height: 12.5" at front; 10.5" at back.
- Removable legs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 30.25"w x 30.75"d x 23"h.
- Packaged weight: 36 lbs.
Minimal assembly required.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.