Washed Ombre Wallpaper
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Our Washed Ombre Wallpaper, in deep blue, sea green or shades of pink, is an easy way to add color to your space. Each roll is printed on sustainably sourced paper and optimized for a printing process that results in beautifully reproduced designs every time.
- Paper substrate certified by Greenguard and to Forest Stewardship Council® standards.
- Your purchase of this FSC-certified product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- PVC-free renewable wood fiber-based substrate with water-activated adhesive backing.
- Each roll measures approximately 20.5'w x 33'h and covers 56'sq. of wall space.
- Pre-pasted wallpaper.
- Requires water to activate glue. (See Details + Dimensions for instructions.)
- Detailed hanging instructions included in shipment.
- Strip from wall to remove.
- Rolls sold individually.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Each roll measures approximately 20.5"w x 33'h and covers 56'sq. of wall space.
- Rolls may be cut to size using an Exacto knife.
- To calculate the number of rolls you need: 1) Measure the height and the width of your space in inches; 2) Multiply the two numbers; 3) Divide the sum by 144; 4) Divide by coverage per roll (i.e. number of square feet covered per roll); 5) Multiply by 1.15 (to ensure sufficient supply for pattern alignment and potential mistakes); 6) Round up to the full roll.
- Can be applied over drywall, paint, paneling and to a wall previously covered with wallpaper (with adhesive removed).
- Loosely roll the wallpaper with the printed side facing in.
- Completely submerge the rolled wallpaper in water (in a wallpaper tray) for 10 to 15 seconds to activate the adhesive.
- Slowly remove the roll by pulling the leading edge out of the tray, glue-side up.
- “Book” the wallpaper by laying it on the floor glue-side up; starting from the short ends of the wallpaper, fold either half of the glue side against itself for approximately 1 minute (avoid creasing).
- Unfold one half of the wallpaper, leaving the other half booked, and position the glue-exposed portion of the wallpaper on the wall.
- Once satisfied with the positioning, unfold the other half of the wallpaper to expose the remaining glue surface, and adhere to the wall.
- Working downward and outward, use a damp sponge to smooth and remove any excess glue.
- Tip: Do not over smooth. Bubbles smaller than the size of a quarter will dissipate as the wallpaper covering sets.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear