Watercolor Trellis Wool Shag Rug - Ivory
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Artisans in India use a special dye technique to create the unique mottled look on our Watercolor Trellis Rug. It's handwoven of premium New Zealand wool for minimal shedding. As a Fair Trade Certified™ product, this piece supports better living and working conditions for the artisans who crafted it.
- 100% New Zealand wool in Ivory.
- Handwoven in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Due to the hand-dyed process, slight variations in color may occur.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l (Runner).
- Thickness: 0.5".
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Shipping + Return Info
Items sized 8' x 10' and under ship via Front Door Delivery. Items sized 9' x 12' and over ship via Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear