Wemo® WiFi Smart Dimmer
Easily set the ambiance of any room and control your lights from anywhere with Wemo Dimmer. This smart dimmer connects to your existing home Wi-Fi network to provide wireless control of your lights—with no subscription or hub required. From bedroom lights and dining room chandeliers to recessed lighting, Wemo Dimmer can control nearly anything that a traditional dimmer switch can. Whether you're unwinding on the couch, meeting in the boardroom, or vacationing in Barbados, you'll be able to remotely control and dim your home lighting from anywhere.
- 3.3"l x 1.7"w x 5"h.
- Sold individually or as a set of 2.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice.
- Free Wemo App for Android and iOS operating systems.
- Wi-Fi router+ Android 4.4 or higher/iOS 9 or higher required for use.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 3.3"l x 1.7"w x 5"h; .4lbs.
- Neutral wire required.
- Works with your existing single/double/multi-switch rocker-style plates.
- Not compatible with 3-way (multi-location control) switches.
- Not designed to work with metal face plates.
- 2. 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi technology.
- Voltage Rating: 120 VAC; Max Wattage: 400 W Incandescent single-gang, 250 W Incandescent multi-gang, 150 W CFL/LED single or multi-gang.
- Designed for residential indoor dry location use only.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.