Wezandla Wire Pendant
Woven wire. Handwoven in South Africa from recycled telephone wire, these pendants are named for the Zulu word “Wezandla,” meaning made "with hands.” They brighten dining rooms, kitchens, entryways and beyond.
- 9.3” diam. X 5.7” h.
- Handwoven from telephone wire.
- Includes standard Cord Set.
- Made in South Africa.
- Join us behind the scenes of our South African adventure.
- Details + Dimensions
• Overall product dimensions: 9.3"diam. x 5.7"h.
CAREWipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear