Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen K-Cup® Coffee Maker
Enjoy your morning cup of coffee as soon as you wake up with this coffee maker, which brews a 6-oz K-Cup® or a mug of your favorite ground coffee in less than a minute. It can also be used for single cups of bagged tea, instant soup or quick-cooking oats. Its compact design takes up minimal counter space, and even better, its built-in reusable filter means that paper filters are a thing of the past.
- 8.25"w x 7"d x 12"h.
- 15 oz fluid oz.
- 3-bar pump for K-Cup® use.
- Detachable and adjustable height drip tray can accommodate mugs and travel cups.
- Indicator light to let you know when machine is on, preheating and brewing.
- Includes one reusable filter basket, one K-Cup® adapter and one My K-Cup® Reusable Filter.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 8.25"w x 7"d x 12"h.
- Overall capacity: 15 fluid oz.
- Cord length: 24".
- 800 watts.
- UL listed.
Hand wash filter with warm soapy water. Capsule and ground coffee adaptors are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy for stocked items purchased between 10/30/2017–12/24/2017. If you or a gift recipient are dissatisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2018 for a full refund of the merchandise value. Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date. Outside these timeframes, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear