Woven Outdoor Ottoman
- Flat Rate Delivery
Paired with its matching chair, our Woven Outdoor Ottoman brings comfort and style to your outdoor living space.
- 25.5"w x 19.5"d x 17.3"h.
- Iron frame in a Gray Bronze finish with woven plastic in White/Natural.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 25.5"w x 19.5"d x 17.3"h.
- CLearance from floor: 15".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 29.5"w x 21"d x 20"h.
Keep furniture dry when not in use; wipe spills clean with a dry cloth and avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives. To extend the life of your cushions, keep them free of dirt and foliage. To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing. Cover with an outdoor cover (sold separately) or store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather. Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.