Woven Veneer Floor Lamp
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Illumination with style. An intricate basketweave shade creates a unique display of light.
• Powder-coated iron base; woven engineered wood shade with ash veneer.
• Step-on switch.
• 15"diam. x 62"h.
• Includes 13W Compact Fluorescent light bulb (CFL); also accommodates 100W incandescent bulb (sold separately).
• Minimal assembly required.
• UL listed.
• Spot clean.
- Details + Dimensions
• Overall product dimensions: 15"diam. x 82"h.
• Shade: 15"diam. x 21"h.
• Cord length: 6ft.ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Minimal assembly required. View assembly instructions. CARE Spot clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh abrasives and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear