- Google Smart Light Starter Kit $55
- Google Home Mini - Charcoal $49
- Google Home Mini - Chalk $49
- Nest Hello Video Doorbell $229
- Nest Protect - White $119
- Nest Learning Thermostat $249
- Nest Thermostat E - White $169
- Nest Cam IQ Indoor - White $299
- Nest Cam Outdoor - White $349
- Nest IQ Cam Indoor - Black $199
- Google Wifi - 3-pack $299
- Google Wifi - 1-pack $129
- Google Home $129
- Wemo® WiFi Smart Dimmer $79.99 – $154.99
- Wemo® Mini Smart Plug $34.99 – $99.99
- Sonos One – Voice Controlled Smart Speaker $199 – $398
- Sonos PLAYBASE Wireless Soundbase $699
Sonos PLAYBAR Soundbar
- Free Shipping
Sonos PLAY:1 Wireless Speaker
- Free Shipping
Sonos PLAY:5 Wireless Speaker
- Free Shipping
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer
- Free Shipping
Sonos BOOST Wireless Network Transmitter
- Free Shipping
- Urbanears Plattan 2 Headphones $49 Sale $24.99
- Photive Sphere Wireless Speakers $49 Sale $29.99
- RokBlok Wireless Record Player $99 Sale $69.99
- Solar Hand Crank Radio $42 Sale $19.99
- Urbanears Lotsen Speaker $150 Sale $99.99
- Crosley Snap Record Player $199
- Crosley Cruiser Record Players $99
- Adele - 25 LP $30
- Bob Marley & The Wailers - Legend LP $30
- Michael Jackson - Thriller LP $30
- Fleetwood Mac - Rumours LP $30
- Prince - Purple Rain LP $30
- David Bowie - The Rise And Fall of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars LP $30
- The Beatles - Abbey Road LP $30
Wood Tripod Floor Fan
Urbanjet Desk Fan
- Native Union Night Apple Lightning Charging Cable $40 Special $28
- Native Union Apple Lightning Charging Cable + Belt $25 Special $18
- Native Union Twin Head Micro-USB + Apple Lightning Charging Cable $40 Special $28
- Native Union Smart Charger $30 Special $21
5 Tech Accessories for Every Home
Today's homes are smart, making them more functional and practical than ever before. With the right high-tech accessories, you can automate and simplify everyday tasks, making life a little bit easier. Check out these popular tech accessories, a must for every home.
1. Home Speakers
Whether you're watching your favorite show, enjoying a movie night or entertaining friends, speakers can come in handy in the home. As a result, a new set of speakers can give new life to your television or music player. Wireless speakers are versatile options for listening to music. They are small, sleek and portable, ensuring that you can listen to music in any room of the home and even in the backyard. Consider adding wireless speakers to your living room or kitchen, allowing your family to listen to your favorite music when you're entertaining or cooking. These speakers also work well outdoors, as long as your home WiFi is within reach, making them ideal for backyard barbecues with neighbors and friends.
Sound bars are another tech accessory ideal for TV and film buffs. These speakers connect to your television, amplifying the volume on your television for a more engaging viewing experience. Plus, many sound bars also connect to WiFi, allowing you to stream your favorite music on them as well. As a result, sound bars are versatile accessories that make TV watching and music listening more enjoyable.
2. Record Players
A record player might seem like a retro way to listen to music, however, today's high-tech record players add charm to your home. Plus, these record players allow you to play music the old-fashioned way, enjoying tunes you might not otherwise be able to enjoy. Record players feature convenient built-in speakers, delivering an all-in-one music experience. Plus, they're portable, allowing you to play records anywhere in the home. Today's models include other useful features, like a headphone jack and built-in USB port that will transform your favorite records to MP3s.
3. WiFi Transmitters
WiFi is a way of life these days, which means access to a reliable network is a must in your home. Interruptions and buffering can be frustrating when you're trying to stream music, TV shows or movies. With an in-home WiFi transmitter, you can ensure that your WiFi tech devices can seamlessly connect to your home's network without any interruptions or delays. As a result, you can enjoy constant access to your favorite music, TV and movies with this handy device.
3. Portable Fans
Equip your desk or nightstand with a portable fan. Adding a blast of cool air to any room keeps you comfortable and may help you cut down on energy costs as well. Modern table fans are lightweight, making them easy to move from one spot to the next. Plus, many feature different speed settings, allowing you to adjust the speed as your needs change. Portable fans double as decorative accessories as well.
4. Coffee Makers
Coffee lovers need a reliable coffee maker in their kitchen, and high-tech coffee makers offer a host of benefits. Decide whether you want to brew an entire pot of coffee every time or if a single-cup model is better for you. Many coffee makers give you the option of brewing both, so you can enjoy a mug or a pot depending on your needs. Other features include convenient timers and different drip settings, allowing you to customize your brew. High-tech models feature sleek designs that fit in well in your kitchen.
Blenders are a reliable kitchen appliance that deliver a host of benefits. Today's blenders feature powerful motors and sharp, precision-cut blades, perfect for making a variety of foods. Whether you're preparing a green smoothie for breakfast or creating a homemade sauce or soup for dinner, these blenders can make food preparation simpler than ever. Many blenders can also grind seeds, nuts, coffee beans and more. Plus, they're equipped with plenty of accessories, including travel mugs and lids, for your convenience.
Add efficiency and practicality to your home with these tech accessories. Every room, from the family room to the kitchen, becomes more functional with the addition of well-designed, high-tech home accessories. These accessories simplify cooking and make your home a more welcoming spot for guests. Envision life in a high-tech home with the help of these accessories.