- Anchor Hocking 10-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set $30
- Anchor Hocking 32 ounce Glass Measuring Cup $10
- Anchor Hocking 10-Piece Glass Bakeware Set $35
- Anchor Hocking Glass Baking Dish $11
- Anchor Hocking Glass Deep Dish Pie Pan $7
- Anchor Hocking Glass Loaf Pan $7
- Anchor Hocking Glass Cake Pan $8
- Glass Kitchen Storage $13 – $35
Glass Jars w/ Acacia Lids
Anchor Hocking Glassware for the Kitchen
Anchor Hocking's premium glassware, made in the U.S.A. and designed to make your kitchen more functional, is exactly what you need to whip up your favorite recipes, whether you're an accomplished chef or an occasional cook.
Inspired by vintage pieces and modern convenience, Anchor Hocking tempered glass kitchenware features oversized, easy-to-hold handles so you can get a secure grip and dishwasher-safe construction. From measuring cups and mixing bowls to baking dishes, glass cake pans and deep-dish glass pie pans, this American-made brand covers everything you need to create delectable meals for yourself and your guests.
Anchor Hocking Glassware & Bakeware
Anchor Hocking glassware, available piece-by-piece and in sets, is durable and tough. Refined over more than a hundred years, this glassware is ideal for baking and is dishwasher-safe. This glass bakeware is rated for up to 425 degrees F, and it's microwave-safe, too (but if you microwave an Anchor Hocking glass dish with its plastic lid, make sure you leave a gap between the cover and the glass; otherwise, pressure will build and cause the cover to melt or warp).
Anchor Hocking offers several types of glass baking dishes made for casseroles, pies and cakes, and soufflés. You can put them to work baking lasagna, making gumbo or cooking chicken in a traditional or convection oven, too.
Some of the most popular glass baking dishes include:
- Rectangular baking dishes. This brand's rectangular baking dishes, which are made from tempered glass and feature oversized handles for an easy grip, are ideal for roasting your favorite meats, baking a family-sized casserole and so much more.
- Deep-dish pie pans. Round and sturdy, Anchor Hocking's deep-dish pie pans are designed to bake evenly on the bottom and the sides, letting you whip up perfect crust on every creation. These glass pans feature decorative edges, as well, so they make exceptional serving dishes for your sweet treats.
- Glass cake pans. Resistant to scratches and scorches, Anchor Hocking glass cake pans are the right choice whether you're an avid baker or you prefer to save your baking skills for special occasions. These clear glass cake pans don't absorb odors or flavors, and they're extremely sturdy. Unlike metal cake pans, which can rust and warp over time, these hold the perfect shape and won't become scratched or twisted with use.
Anchor Hocking Glass Measuring Cups
A good glass measuring cup is a kitchen essential, and Anchor Hocking uses crystal-clear glass so you can see exactly what you're portioning out. Bold, bright measurement indicators that are easy to see in metric and the U.S. customary system make it easy to perfect your recipes, and open handles and large spouts enable you to pour easily without spills.
Mixing Bowls by Anchor Hocking
Sturdy glass mixing bowls that can stand up to wooden, plastic and metal utensils are must-haves for the most accomplished chefs, and they're a great addition to any kitchen. Made from durable, tempered glass, Anchor Hocking mixing bowls enable you to mix, prep and serve your meals. Complete mixing bowl sets, designed to nest in your cupboard or pantry, are perfectly suited for every step of your culinary adventure.
Anchor Hocking glass bowls are also perfect for electric mixers - even high-powered ones - because they won't chip or crack from regular use. Whether you're whipping up a meringue or you're folding bread dough, these tempered glass kitchen essentials will help you make fabulous dishes every time.
Glass Kitchen Storage Canisters
Large and decorative, Anchor Hocking glass storage containers are made to improve your kitchen's aesthetics and provide you with the convenience you crave. Made for dry goods like pasta, sugar, spices and grains, this world-renowned brand's lidded glass storage containers are the perfect solution for maximizing your storage space and making your time behind the counter more convenient.
About Anchor Hocking
Anchor Hocking was a major distributor of depression glass, which was distributed free or at low cost around the U.S. during the Great Depression. Today, dishes made from depression glass are collectibles; the most common colors are clear, pink, pale blue and amber, while more rare finds are in yellow, dark blue, red and white.
Today, the company is known for producing top-quality glass kitchenware that's rated for professional use. Manufactured in the United States, all Anchor Hocking glassware can be used in temperatures up to 425 degrees F and is dishwasher and oven-safe.