- Fleischer and Wolf Oak Brook 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $90
- Fleischer and Wolf Kobe Silver 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $90
- Fleischer and Wolf Portland Ash 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $90
- Picnic Knife $49
- Fleischer and Wolf Oak Brook 8-Piece Knife Set $249
- Fleischer and Wolf Kobe Silver 8-Piece Knife Set $249
- Fleischer and Wolf Portland Ash 8-Piece Knife Set $249
- Schmidt Brothers® New Natural 4" Paring Knife $10
- FEED Hand-Carved Wooden Board $39 Sale $24.99
Peruvian Mixed Wood Cutting Board
Marble + Wood Cutting Board
Marble + Wood Cutting Board - Large
- Marble + Wood Cutting Board - Rectangle $39 Sale $29.99
- Olive Wood Rustic Cutting Board $59
Holler Design Wood Cutting Board
Outfit Your Kitchen with New Cutting Boards
If one cutting board is a kitchen essential, multiple cutting boards is just as must-have. The ease, convenience and versatility of these boards is incredible. Prep a big meal in just a few minutes. Serve a group of friends during a casual visit and keep counters fresh and protected. Discover how much better your kitchen life becomes when you stock up on stylish, new cutting boards.
Cooking Is Easier with Lots of Cutting Boards
If you've hosted a dinner party or even just cooked a big meal for your family, you already know how surface space helps streamline everything about cooking.
Most families stock up on different sizes of pots and pans to make mealtime easy. A stack of cutting boards keeps the flavor coming, too.
- Meat deserves its own large cutting board to go with dedicated cutlery. Get one big enough for a whole bird or roast, plus smaller or medium-sized ones for burgers, chops or cold cuts.
- Veggies get their own boards in most kitchens, too. Grab a few of different shapes and sizes, so that you can chop, dice or slice sweet or savory veggies on different boards.
- Fruit has a higher sugar content and can sometimes create a lot of juice when prepping, so you may want to reserve a separate board.
- Cheese is best when sliced on a marble or slate board that helps the block or brick keep its temperature.
Multi-Task with Your Boards
Discover all the ways you can use cutting boards and suddenly stocking up becomes first on your to-do list.
- Use boards as party platters for casual or more significant events. Wood is best for low-key entertaining, while marble comes out for formal occasions.
- Snack trays get an earthy feel from a wooden board. Serve up crudites, sliced fruit and cheese or chunks of bread for movie night or a wine tasting.
- Casual dining for two becomes intimate when you share a medley of finger foods or hors d'oeuvres that add up to a meal.
- Charcuterie belongs on a cutting board, preferably a large one with lots of room for savory morsels.
Get The Right Cutlery for Your Boards
Make the most of your boards by pairing them with cutlery suited to the purpose.
- Picnic knives include a corkscrew and a blade to cut bread, cheese or fruit stems.
- Cheese knives are tapered, rounded or tipped to accommodate different hardnesses.
- Cleavers and other kitchen knives chop, dice, slice and prepare meat and produce.
By selecting the boards that are right for your lifestyle, you can enhance your cooking, serving and entertaining.