- Fleischer and Wolf Monaco 9-Piece Cookware Set $399
- Fleischer and Wolf Seville Copper 10-Piece Tri-Ply Cookware Set $400
- Fleischer and Wolf Berlin 7-Piece Tri-Ply Cookware Set $499
- Fleischer and Wolf Portland Ash 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $90 Special $72
- Fleischer and Wolf Seville Copper 2.8-Qt. Tri-Ply Saute Pan $80
- Fleischer and Wolf Rome 10-Piece Tri-Ply Cookware Set $399
- Fleischer and Wolf Oak Brook 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $90 Special $72
- Fleischer and Wolf Seville Copper 2-Piece Tri-Ply Frying Pan Set $100
- Fleischer and Wolf Kobe Silver 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $90 Special $72
- Fleischer and Wolf Lisbon 10-Piece Tri-Ply Cookware Set $275
- Fleischer and Wolf Kobe Silver 8-Piece Knife Set $249
- Fleischer and Wolf Gilded Edge 9-Piece Tri-Ply Cookware Set $250
- Fleischer and Wolf Gilded Edge 2-Piece Tri-Ply Frying Pan Set $80
- Fleischer and Wolf 4-Piece BBQ Tool Set $109
- Fleischer and Wolf Oak Brook 8-Piece Knife Set $249
Fleischer and Wolf Cookware
Whether you are a TV chef or a home cook who sometimes likes to pretend that they are hosting their own cooking show while they whip up dinner, a big part of making sure your dishes turn out delicious is having the right cookware. Available at west elm, Fleisher and Wolf cookware is designed with avid home cooks in mind. You'll have no trouble cooking complex recipes with Fleisher and Wolf pots and pans.
Why Choose Fleischer and Wolf Cookware?
Fleischer and Wolf was co-founded by two former professional chefs. The goal of their collaboration was to make high-quality equipment available to home cooks and food lovers everywhere, at an affordable price point. Fleischer and Wolf cookware is designed for optimal cooking at home, as well as for easy clean-up. Each pot and pan is also oven-safe up to 400 F, allowing for hassle-free versatility when following any recipe. When shopping for Fleischer and Wolf cookware, you'll have many different types of cookware and cookware sets to choose from. Perhaps you just need a couple of new tri-ply frying pans or you're looking to replace all of your pots and pans with a brand new copper cookware set. The array of products available allows you to choose what is right for your cooking purposes.
What is Tri-Ply Cookware?
"Tri-ply" is simply a way of denoting that a piece of cookware is made up of three layers of bonded metal, usually consisting of some combination of aluminum, stainless steel and copper. Because different metals have different pros and cons when it comes to cooking, combining them in a piece of tri-ply cookware provides the advantages of each. Quality-made tri-play cookware is known for its durability and for increased overall cooking ability.
What Are the Benefits of Copper Cookware?
Many pieces of Fleischer and Wolf cookware are finished with a copper-trimmed bottom or have a completely hammered copper exterior. Copper cookware is prized by professional chefs for its ability to heat rapidly, respond effectively to changes in cooking temperature and cool down quickly. This provides the cook with maximum control over the cooking process. Copper cookware can be used for frying, simmering, searing and sautéing. Plus, copper cookware has a visually appealing exterior that looks great when hanging from a pot rack in just about any kitchen.
What Are the Benefits of Cookware with a Ceramic Coating?
While browsing Fleischer and Wolf cookware, you'll also come across pots and pans with non-stick ceramic coatings. One of the main benefits of cookware with ceramic coating is that it makes for much easier clean-up. You'll be able to cook foods such as eggs and pancakes with ease without having scrub hard or soak your pan for a long time afterward. Additionally, pots and pans with a non-stick ceramic coating require less oil for cooking, making them ideal for preparing low-fat and non-fat meals.
What Type of Cookware Do I Need?
You'll find five main types of cookware available either individually or as part of a Fleischer and Wolf cookware set: frying pans, saucepans, Dutch ovens, soup pots and sauté pans. Each has a different design and is used for different types of cooking.
- Frying Pans: A frying pan is a flat-bottomed pan with low, flared sides and a long handle typically used for frying, browning and searing.
- Saucepans: For most of your boiling and simmering purposes, you'll want to use a saucepan; a heavy pan with tall sides and a long handle.
- Soup Pots: A soup pot is similar in shape but much larger than a saucepan, as it can typically accommodate a whole chicken. Soup pots also have two handles, one on each side.
- Sauté Pans: A sauté pan is the ideal tool for any food that needs to be cooked quickly while being tossed or stirred. Sauté pans have a wide, flat bottom, moderate height sides and a long stick handle often accompanied by an additional helper handle on the other side.
- Dutch Ovens: A Dutch oven is a large pot with high sides, though not as high as a soup pot. Dutch ovens are best for roasts, braises, stews and other dishes that require long, slow cooking.
When to Get a New Cookware Set
Fleischer and Wolf products are available in large sets that can cover all of your basic cooking needs. Durable and long-lasting, these sets can be a good investment. If your existing cookware has seen better days and looks a little worse for wear, then it may be time to invest in a brand new set. You'll know that your old pots and pans are past their prime if they are starting to peel, flake or crack, or if they are permanently discolored. On the other hand, if you've still got a trusted set of pots and pans but just need to make a few upgrades, then you can simply opt for a Fleischer and Wolf 2-piece frying pan set or a single sauté pan.
Any home cook, whether you are cooking every day or just occasionally, deserves to have reliable and sturdy cookware that provides even cooking and great-tasting results. If you're looking for an affordable upgrade your pots and pans, then Fleischer and Wolf cookware and cookware sets might be a great choice for you.