Moscow Mule Mug
- Marble + Copper Serving Board $58
- Copper + Marble Cheese Knives (Set of 3) $39 Special $31
- Copper + Enamel Measuring Spoons $24
- Copper + Enamel Measuring Cups $36
- Copper Kettle $160
- Copper Kitchen Canisters $45
- Copper Wire Kitchen Fruit Bowl $29
- Copper Wire Utensil Holder $29
- Copper Wire Paper Towel Holder $19
- Copper Wire Kitchen Paper Towel Rack $24
- Rose Gold Flatware $39 – $399 Special $31 – $319
- Rose Gold Cheese Spreaders $49 Special $39
- Rose Gold Hostess Serving Set $49 Special $39
- Rose Gold Salad Serving Spoons $39 Special $31
- Fleischer and Wolf Seville Copper 10-Piece Tri-Ply Cookware Set $400
- Fleischer and Wolf Seville Copper 2-Piece Tri-Ply Frying Pan Set $100
- Fleischer and Wolf Gilded Edge 9-Piece Tri-Ply Cookware Set $250
- Teak + Copper Cutting Board $39 Sale $24.99
- Copper Oil + Vinegar Set $39
Copper Kitchen Essentials
Copper is a naturally beautiful metal that conducts heat efficiently. It has an inherent shine and is ideal for use in the kitchen. Copper kitchen essentials include a classic tea kettle for brewing tea. The kettle is reminiscent of old world charm and will add dimension when stored on a stove top. Pour the steeping hot tea into glazed, ceramic or terra mugs. Choose from solid textured varieties, abstract patterns, cheerful dots or funky designs to suit your tastes. Next time a friend pops over unexpectedly you can be ready to brew some tea to sip over conversations. Or just enjoy a cup of tea and serenity on your own.
Because of the even heat distribution, copper cookware is great to use. With the help of your cooking expertise, frying pans and saute pans can stir up some awesome soups, gravies and sauces. You can also make healthy steamed edamame, stir-fried beets or a piping hot broccoli dish sprinkled with lemon juice. The pans are durable and oven safe up to 400 degrees too. So you can make pan-seared squash or a scalloped potato dish on the stove and pop it in the oven to stay warm. Serve it in serveware bowls or platters for the table. We have many designs at west elm to suit your decorating style. There’s cheerful dots, crackle colors of turquoise and gray, earthy wood and subtle glazed colors. They all look good and will make the food look even better.
Use copper canisters on the kitchen counter to store flour, sugar, cornmeal and other necessary cooking ingredients in impressive fashion. They look fabulous and keep items tightly secured to last longer. When you start baking, you can reach for what you need and toss it in a cocktail shaker and bar tools. What better way to serve up some delicious cocktails than with copper? Shake up a martini or a Brandy Alexander. Use the bottle opener to pop open a cold beer or use the jigger to measure the right amount of vodka for your Screwdriver. Copper is a mineral, so it adds a healthy element to the cocktails.