Blackened Wood Salad Servers
- Smith Hostess Serving Set $39
Edge Marble + Terazzo Cheese Knives (Set of 3)
- Art Ridge Salad Servers $39
- Art Ridge Cheese Knives (Set of 3) $39 Special $27
- Art Ridge Barware $34
- FEED Wood Salad Servers $29 Sale $19.99
- Stainless Steel Chopsticks $13 Special $9
Copper + Black Marble Cheese Knives (Set of 3)
Nickel + Marble Cheese Knives (Set of 3)
- Dragonfly Salad Servers (Set of 2) $39 Special $27
Spiral Salad Servers (Set of 2)
- Teak Wood Cheese Spreaders (Set of 4) $19 Sale $11.99
- Wood + Marble Salad Servers (Set of 2) $59
- Teak Wood Pineapple Picks (Set of 4) $16 Sale $7.99
- Teak Wood Flamingo Picks (Set of 4) $16 Sale $9.99
- Teak Wood Cheese Knives (Set of 3) $24 Special $16
- Copper + Marble Cheese Knives (Set of 3) $39 Special $27
- Marble + Brass Cheese Knives (Set of 3) $39 Special $27
vestige HOME Wood Butter Knives
- Rose Gold Cheese Spreaders $49 Special $34
- Gold Cheese Spreaders $49 Special $34
- Rose Gold Salad Serving Spoons $39 Special $27
- Rose Gold Hostess Serving Set $49 Special $34
- Gold Salad Serving Spoons $39
- Gold Cake + Knife Set $49
Find Serving Utensils for Your Table
Every meal where you gather friends and family - even if it's just a few people that you live with - is a time when you can make special memories. So why serve your food with boring old servingware that you've had for years? Step up to high-quality serving utensils for your formal or casual dining table.
Use this guide to learn more about serving utensils and the myriad styles that are available to you. They also make great gifts if you're shopping for friends, relatives or those newlyweds you barely know.
What are Serving Utensils?
You've got a big bowl of salad ready for the table, an entrée straight out of the oven and side dishes galore waiting to be eaten. While you can plate your food like a chef in a fine restaurant, stylish serving utensils allow your guests to get their own portion so you can enjoy a family-style meal. Of course, those same utensils can add color and texture to your dining table when you choose wisely, especially when taking the time to pair them with your table linens and dinnerware.
What Options Can I Find?
Servingware comes in a variety of styles perfect for your modern or eclectic table. Here are a few options you can find at west elm:
- Look for specialty sets. Cheese serving sets, chopsticks and more make serving simple and stylish. They also make great gifts for friends, family and hosts.
- Go for basic salad serving utensils. Wooden salad servers are a must-have for every table. Not your style? Look for copper, stainless steel and even natural stone options.
- Shop for oversized serving utensils. Make quick work of entrees like roast salmon, filet of beef, classic quiches with oversized utensils. They'll also make a statement on your table.
- Pick unique servingware. Wooden and metal picks make an excellent addition to any appetizer tray or small plates table. They're also wonderful for hosts that love to throw a lot of parties.
- Add barware to your shopping cart. Sets of corkscrews, bottle openers and other essential bar tools are a must-have for any host or cocktail enthusiast.
- Choose whimsical styles. Who says utensils have to be plain? Look for whimsical styles in fruit shapes, odd geometric figures and more. You can even find ultra-colorful servingware for the bold, bright people on your shopping list.
Create a beautiful table that friends and family will adore with quality serving utensils from west elm. You can also find modern dinnerware, table runners, placemats and a whole lot more to outfit your table your way. Shop today to find the pieces you need for your next dinner party.