Bar Carts For Your Next Party
If you love entertaining, an excellent way to elevate your hospitality is with a bar cart. These classic furniture pieces hold spirits and wine bottles on a top shelf and lower apron shelf, both of which include rails to hold bottles in place. Bar carts and cabinets provide a simple organization solution by creating a station where guests can gather to refresh and enjoy.
Discover Bar Carts for Every Style
The bar cart that's best for your home depends on your entertaining style. Do you like to throw glamorous cocktail hours where everyone mixes and mingles in a decorated area of your home? Or are your events indoor-outdoor and full of people coming and going?
- Wooden mid-century designs look great in a home with lots of modern furniture. When your party is all about high-style and sophistication, a wooden cart is a traditional touch that's bound to impress your friends.
- Metal carts are perfect for transitional spaces in your home. They can bridge the design between two rooms and make a convenient hallway bar station while you mix drinks in the kitchen or pour wine in a dining room.
- Wheeled carts make it easy for you to move them around. If you know you like to throw different kinds of events at home, choose a cart with four wheels. Two-wheeled styles move easily when empty, but still look stationary thanks to two solid legs.
- Stationary bar carts blend in with your furnishings. These are the carts that belong in a dedicated dining area or as an annex to an in-home or outdoor bar.
Work Bar Cabinets into Your Decor
You always want your party decor to look natural. Your home should look like your home, just a little more festive. Bar cabinets create a stylish baseline for your furnishings while satisfying some very important party functions.
- Hold spirits or wine bottles behind cabinet doors. The sideboard-inspired style of these cabinets offers a clean look while storing enough for everyone.
- Use bar cabinets as credenzas or accent tables. The upper surface space can hold decorative accessories, table lamps or other artwork. During a party, you can make room for napkins and coasters.
- Use your cabinet as storage for other things, like extra candles or quick-use cleaning supplies, between parties.
- Cabinets work in tandem with bar carts when you know a lot of people are coming over. Move bottles to your cart or use the cabinet as back stock as the night continues.
Once you decide which arrangement of carts and cabinets works for you, be sure to have enough glasses on hand for all those bottles.