Mid-Century Chifforobe - Acorn
- Sustainably Sourced
- Fair Trade
- Garment Rack $149 Special $120
Monroe Trades Mobile Clothing Rack
Monroe Trades Clothing Rack - 51"
Monroe Trades Clothing Rack - 63"
Monroe Trades Clothing Rack + Distressed Wood Platform
- Mid-Century Coat Rack - White $249 Sale $199.99
Store and Organize Clothing with a Clothes Rack
Keeping clothing organized and accessible can be a tough job. Whether you're in a small space without a closet or simply in need of some extra storage, a clothes rack is the ideal storage solution for hanging clothing. They're made of lightweight metals finished in modern colors like black, white and metallics. These handy garment racks may look quite basic, but they expertly add function to any small space.
Top Uses for Clothes Racks
Clothing racks are often used in apartments or small homes where closet space is lacking. Though their primary use is for clothing storage in the bedroom, these racks can also be used in a variety of other ways.
- Save time by using these racks as an outfit planner. Select and separate your outfits onto the rack ahead of time instead of facing a closet filled with choices on a busy morning.
- Certain fabrics, like wool and silk, may lose their shape if put through the clothes dryer. By using these garment racks as a drying rack in the laundry room, you can easily air dry any non-dryer safe fabrics.
- In entryways without closets, a clothes rack can effectively store coats and other outerwear. Some racks even come with a lower wooden plank for organizing shoes or purses.
Add a Modern Wardrobe for Extra Storage
While clothing racks are great for hanging clothes, adding a small wardrobe to your bedroom will offer a variety of additional benefits.
- These modern wardrobes come with drawers for organizing clothing items that cannot easily be hung, like socks, undergarments and bathing suits.
- While clothing racks put your garments on display, a wardrobe comes with opaque drawers to hide away clutter.
- These wardrobes also have a handy top surface for placing jewelry boxes or displaying decorative items.
In small spaces, proper storage solutions are essential. Clothing racks help to keep hanging clothes accessible and wrinkle-free while wardrobes organize smaller clothing items. By combining a clothes rack with a modern wardrobe, all your clothing storage needs will be met.