Style Your Entryway with A Hall Tree
Streamline your entryway with a hall tree that holds jackets, shoes, purses and more. Look for substantial options that surpass the average coat rack in form and function. Choose features like customizable slab cabinet fronts and wood-grain veneers to elevate your comings and goings.
Make Doorway Organization Easy
The beauty of a hall tree is that you can keep everything you need to depart and arrive home again in one elegant, dedicated area. Build, stack or hang vertically rather than out or across to make the most of your space.
- Choose tall modules, like cabinets, shelves or open lockers to make room for hats to shoes, top to bottom.
- Add a console to organize your small everyday items, like your keys, wallet, gloves or a handkerchief.
- Select your pieces from west elm's hall tree collections for matching finishes and a harmonious entryway style.
Add a Hall Tree Bench
When planning your entry, include a hall tree bench. This gives you a multi-purpose surface that lends to the versatility of your home's furnishings.
- Sit while putting on boots or lace-up shoes.
- Drop bags after a shopping trip.
- Enjoy storage space underneath the bench's seat.
Decorate Your Hall Tree
Give your space a unique touch by decorating. Add baskets, vases, floral arrangements, art objects and more to shelves, top surfaces or floor space next to your tree. The combination of your customized hall tree elements, personal effects and modern decor create an entryway collection no one else can duplicate.