Reversible Sectionals Adapt to Fit Any Space
With their classic L-shaped design, reversible sectionals look just like any other sectional. But these sectionals hold a secret: with a few quick and easy moves, they can be changed from a left facing sectional to a right facing sectional and vice-versa. This versatility makes them a valuable addition to any living room.
The Benefits of Choosing a Reversible Sectional
Sectional sofas differ from regular sofas as they include a matching chaise lounge chair or ottoman to increase the seating. Reversible sectionals also offer certain benefits that regular sectionals do not:
- Depending on the layout, some rooms can only accommodate either a left facing or a right facing sectional. These reversible sofas can be changed to fit the needs of any living room in any home.
- The sofa can be shifted and rearranged to create better flow in the living room when hosting parties or events.
- When it's time to redecorate, reversible sofas easily transform from left to right to give the room a fresh new look.
Sectional Color Options
The sofa is usually the biggest and most frequently used piece of furniture in the living room. As such, it is important to choose the right fabric color.
- Light sectionals in shades like gray or cream are always a great choice. These neutral sofas match with virtually any wall and floor color. Tie the room together with lovely accent pillows.
- Bright sectionals in shades like orange or yellow are bold statement pieces in any living room.
- Dark sectionals in shades like black or forest green are elegant and modern furnishings. These sofas really pop against neutral walls.
Sectional sofas are a great addition to any living room, offering extra seating for entertaining and plenty of room to stretch out and get comfortable. With the ability to change from left to right facing in seconds, reversible sectionals add even more value and versatility to the living room. Whether you're moving to a new home, hosting a party, or just redecorating, these reversible sectionals can be shifted and transformed to meet the needs of any space.