Animal Bath Wraps
Tweed Sherpa Baby Blanket
- Dot Muslin Swaddle Set - Rosette $45.50
- Raccoon Plush Animal $24
Dot Bath Wrap + Washcloth Sets
- Unicorn Plush Animal $24
- Plush Animal Thumbies $16
- Dot Muslin Swaddle Set - Peacock $45.50
- Goat Plush Animal $24
- Bear Plush Animal $24
- Metallic Print Muslin Swaddle Set $49.50
Cute Gifts for Kids
Whether you're shopping for a birthday, holiday or another occasion, west elm has gifts for kids to suit every age range and preference. If you're not sure what to choose, the following ideas can help you come up with a gift they'll love.
What Are Some Good Gifts for Kids?
Some of the best gifts for kids are items that are both practical and cute. If you're looking for a great gift for a baby or toddler, consider the following:
- Bath Accessories: Towels and washcloths are always great gifts for kids. You could go for something with a playful look, like animal bath wraps. These wraps serve as a towel, but they also have a hood to keep kids warm after they get out of the tub. Choose one that looks like the child's favorite animal to make bath time a fun experience.
- Blankets: Ask any parent and they'll probably tell you there's no such thing as enough blankets. Having several allows parents to wash one while their child uses another. Go for something in a knit cotton for breathable comfort and easy laundering, or opt for a plush sherpa blanket if you want something that's super-cuddly.
- Swaddle Sets: For infants, you can't go wrong with a swaddle set. These sets come with swaddling blankets, which are designed to mimic the feeling of being in the womb and keep babies calm. Babies will love the comfort, while parents will appreciate the stylish prints and easy-to-clean material.
- Nursery Art: A colorful art printfor the nursery is a gift that babies and parents alike can appreciate. For a modern nursery, consider a print in bold primary colors or black and white. If the nursery for which you're shopping is more traditional, a piece of art featuring pretty pastels is sure to please.
Presentation Ideas for Kids' Gifts
The right presentation can make gifts for kids even more special. Here are some ideas for presenting your gift in a cute and creative way:
- For boxed gifts, decorative wrapping paper and a bow is all you need. Children always enjoy tearing open wrapped presents, especially when you choose a colorful paper geared towards their age range.
- A gift bag is a great option for babies who are too young to open a wrapped gift. It's less mess for parents to clean up after the gift is opened, and the bag can be reused.
There are so many possibilities when it comes to buying presents for children. Consider the occasion when making a decision; for example, a baby shower might call for a different gift than a toddler's birthday. No matter which gifts you end up choosing, it's the thought that counts.