- Nursery Pillows + Accessories
- Nursery + Kids Wall Art + Mirrors
- Nursery + Kids Lighting
- Baskets + Bins
- Picture Frames
Modern Children's Bedroom and Nursery Decor Options
The nursery decor collection at west elm features dozens of art pieces, lighting options, storage solutions and accessories perfect for creating a relaxing and beautiful space for your baby to grow up. And since these decorative accents are so modern and stylish, they also double as kids room decor for older children.
Kids and Baby Wall Decor
Children's bedroom and nursery walls are a blank canvas just waiting to be filled with unique kids room and baby decor. Decorate using bright, kid-friendly wallpaper, wall art and picture frames.
- Using wallpaper instead of paint opens up a whole new world of design possibilities. Choose from a variety of modern wallpaper styles, including graphic prints, abstract prints and prints of animals and flowers.
- Most west elm wallpaper is easily removable so you can redecorate at will.
- You can choose to paper the entire room or paper only one section of the room to create a feature wall.
- Modern wall art for kids is bright and whimsical. Choose from animal prints, graphic prints, abstract prints and geometric prints to fit the theme of the bedroom or nursery.
- Picture frames are another popular nursery decor choice. Choose from a variety of frame styles including trendy dark walnut, sleek and modern silver metal and natural wood. Or, mix and match to create an eclectic gallery wall.
- These frames can be filled with family photographs, travel pictures or artwork.
Kids and Baby Accessories
Once the walls are decorated, fill the space with kids room decor items like table lamps, pillows and storage baskets.
- Modern table lamps are not only decorative accents but also functional furnishings. Place these lamps near the child's bed for nighttime reading.
- Place a few stylish accent pillows around the room to add color and warmth to the baby decor.
- Proper children's storage solutions ensure the room is not only pretty but also functional.
When choosing nursery decor and decor for kids, you can pick a theme to follow or just choose pieces that you like. The final design scheme should be modern yet kid-friendly, with a mix of aesthetically pleasing features like wall art and functional furnishings like table lamps and storage.