- Ceramic Nature Rabbit Table Lamp $179 Special $143
- Sphere + Stem Table Lamp - Brass $199 Special $159
- Rachel Kozlowski Mallard Duck Table Lamp $179
- Clint Mini Task Lamp - Antique Bronze/Marble $129 Sale $39.99
- Small Pillar Table Lamp - Marble $129
- Mini Abacus Table Lamp - Milk Finish $99 Special $79
- Nova Table Lamp - Concrete $129 Special $103
- Staggered Glass Table Lamp + USB $149
- Glass Gem LED Table Lamp $199
- Mobile Chandelier - Small $199 Special $159 – $199
- Mobile Chandelier - Large $299 Special $239
- Sculptural Glass Globe Pendant - Medium $99 Special $79 – $99
- Sculptural Glass Globe Pendant - Small $79 Sale $63 – $79
- Sculptural Glass Globe Pendant - Large $149 Special $119 – $149
- Floral Burst Chandelier $449
- Petite Arc Metal Floor Lamp $249 Special $199
Kids Lighting Options for Bedrooms and Nurseries
Whether you're setting up a nursery for a new baby or redecorating a child's bedroom or playroom, it's important to consider your lighting options. A well-lit room is brighter and more inviting, creating the type of atmosphere that encourages children to relax and play. At west elm, the options for kids lighting are not only functional but also feature fun, stylish designs that kids and adults are sure to love.
Kids Ceiling Lights
Ceiling lights are the primary and central lighting source for all rooms. Upgrade basic light fixtures to a gorgeous hanging pendant or chandelier to make a statement.
- Globe pendants are a simple yet elegant way to light a child's room. Choose from clear glass globes for a modern, industrial look or frosted glass globes to create softer light.
- If you're searching for a bolder kids lighting option, browse the selection of detailed chandeliers. Many of these kids chandeliers mimic the look of a nursery mobile, adding visual interest to the room. A detailed chandelier is a beautiful focal point in any room.
Kids Floor Lamps
In larger rooms, a ceiling light may not provide enough light to illuminate the entire area. Floor lamps provide focused light that can be used to brighten up any dark corners.
- Enhance your nursery lighting by placing a floor lamp near the baby changing dresser so you can change and dress your baby when it's dark out.
- While this type of kids lighting is not commonly used in children's bedrooms, floor lamps can be very useful in other kid-friendly spaces like playrooms.
- Because these lamps are so modern and stylish, they can also be used to brighten adult living spaces like basements or living rooms.
Kids Table Lamps
Table lamps are a necessity for proper nursery lighting. They allow parents to take care of late-night feedings without fully flooding the room with light from the ceiling fixture. These small lights also allow older children to read a book or be read to before falling asleep.
- Table lamps are kids lighting essentials as they come in fun designs featuring animals like rabbits and ducks. These charming lamps are the perfect addition to a wildlife-themed bedroom.
- Place a table lamp on a side table next to a comfortable nursery glider chair in the nursery for nightly feedings or bonding sessions with the baby.
- In children's bedrooms, place a lamp on a nightstand or side table near the bed. Keep the lamp switch within reach so the child can easily get up to use the bathroom at night.
The right kids lighting will greatly enhance a child's bedroom, nursery or playroom. With choices ranging from overhead ceiling lights to floor lamps and table lamps, you can add warm light and a fun atmosphere to any child's space.